Gok Madrasah Located in Tokat, the Gök Madrasah is a 13th century Seljuk Madrasah that has served various purposes throughout history. While it was previously used as an archaeological and ethnographical museum, the collection has since been relocated to another area within the bedesten. Despite lacking an inscription, it is believed that the Gök Madrasah was constructed in 1277 by Müineddin Pervane Süleyman. The Seljuk-style building is designed with two floors and two iwans, along with an open courtyard and portico. The stone crown door of the rooms feature ornamentation with geometric and herbal decorations, while the walls are adorned with two-colored designations. The upper floor cloisters of the courtyard are lined with khaki-colored tiles, and the main iwan is surrounded by an Ayet'el Kürsi border. The ground of the iwan features tile designs in turquoise and irregularly shaped branches. Over time, the Gök Madrasah has served various functions, including as a madrasah, bimarhane, tomb, hospital, and immigrant shelter. Locals commonly refer to it as "Gökmedrese," "Pervane Madrasa," or "Forty Girls Madrasa."