Agia Triada Church (Endürlük Church) Agia Triada Church (Endürlük Church) is an old church of Greek origin, located in the endürlük quarter of Kayseri's talas district. The three saints who gave its name to the church, which was built in 1835, are Andronikos, Provos and Tarahos." The inscription of the church is written on a marble headstone. The language of the inscription is Karamanlı Turkish. It is a church that has managed to survive despite the excavation works of treasure hunters in all this time. It was even thought to be protected from the outside by closing it with a high wall. Inside the church most of the paintings and motifs have lost their features by erosion over time. Many inscriptions on the walls are also gone. The bell tower has recently been demolished because of a lack of care.