Surp Yerotutyun or The Holy Trinity Church Surp Yerotutyun or The Holy Trinity Church is an Armenian church in the former Armenian quarter of Sivrihisar, located in the Turkish province of Eskişehir. It was used as an active church until 1915s and it is one of the biggest Armenian churches in Turkey. Holy Trinity Church was built in the year 1650 but set under fire in 1876. In 1881, the Holy Trinity Church was rebuilt by the architect Mintes Panoyat under Patriarch Nerses II. After 1915, the church stood empty. A restoration plan was given up in 2001, but reconstruction of the dome started in 2010. The church at stage of building reopened in 2015. The plan of the Church is intended to be a rectangle from East to West with three naves inside. Bell towers on both sides border the entrance and its exterior has earth figures over the gate as well as saints. The baptism room is towards the Northeastern corner, for infants, while there are rooms for clergy on this side too.